Clearing CMOS equaled HDD not detected.

Just err, cleared my CMOS and when it can to setting up my BIOS again, my SATAII isn't showing in the BIOS, I've changed the cables, tested the driver in another system, flashed from the BigToe Beta back the the official final and still no go...

Any thoughts?

Spec is as in sig, I've got 2 IDEs in RAID0 for my boot drive, which was corrupt after the clearing of the CMOS, formatting now so that isn't a problem...

Just err, cleared my CMOS and when it can to setting up my BIOS again, my SATAII isn't showing in the BIOS, I've changed the cables, tested the driver in another system, flashed from the BigToe Beta back the the official final and still no go...

Any thoughts?

Spec is as in sig, I've got 2 IDEs in RAID0 for my boot drive, which was corrupt after the clearing of the CMOS, formatting now so that isn't a problem...

Hmmm... I was having some other problems after I upgraded my Athlon 64 FX to a dual core Opteron and cleared my CMOS hoping that would fix the problem. I noticed shortly after that one of my IDE channels was no longer functioning. I disconnected my hard drive from that channel and put it in the other and it was fine. I tried another drive in the channel and it didnt' work either. I never really thought that clearing the CMOS might have caused it... but after reading your comment.. I guess it's a possibility... I just thought it failed for some reason.