ummm help please....

firelion1800

i know this is way off base but i get so much good help in here i thought i would give it at shot....i have the Logitech Z5500 digital speakers and an Audigy 2 zs....which of the digital decoders is better the one on the Audigy or the one on the Logitechs????

It might be a good idea to PM the gentleman with your question than to negate his original post with an off-topic question.

How much voltage you running into that clawhammer?

Use the decoder on the Logitech speakers. I have found it works a little cleaner through it's pure hardware approach.

i know this is way off base but i get so much good help in here i thought i would give it at shot....i have the Logitech Z5500 digital speakers and an Audigy 2 zs....which of the digital decoders is better the one on the Audigy or the one on the Logitechs????

dayum firelion thats a high FSB for 2.5ghz. have you tried keeping the multi at default 12 and raising your FSB by 10 with RAM at 1:1, mine would do that on stock voltage, seems like alot of juice for 120Mhz extra. Are there any advantages for having it at 315?