Problem with corsair Twinx 2gb

My system rig is:

Amd X2 4400+

DFI RDX-200 CF-DR

Corsair Twinx 2048-4000pt

Powercolor X800GT (R480)

Antec sonata II chassi (with stock PSU@450W)

200Gb Barracuda 7200.7

The problem is that my RAM at stock speed and latency (500mhz 3-4-4-8) has great stability issues. Windows can't usually run more than about 10 minutes maximum. But when I let the BIOS clock the memory according to what it call SPD it sets it self to 400mhz 3-3-3-8 and the system becomes fully stabel, just that its a bit slow.

Maybe I have done some wrong configuration in BIOS, If you think this is the problem than give me a complete list of how my bios settings should look like to make my memory go at atleast stockspeed. I have only changed 2 settings as it is now (from optimized settings), tho I have tested many, CPC = disabled, V = 2,8.

So can someone help me? Would be very pleased :)

My system rig is:

Amd X2 4400+

DFI RDX-200 CF-DR

Corsair Twinx 2048-4000pt

Powercolor X800GT (R480)

Antec sonata II chassi (with stock PSU@450W)

200Gb Barracuda 7200.7

The problem is that my RAM at stock speed and latency (500mhz 3-4-4-8) has great stability issues. Windows can't usually run more than about 10 minutes maximum. But when I let the BIOS clock the memory according to what it call SPD it sets it self to 400mhz 3-3-3-8 and the system becomes fully stabel, just that its a bit slow.

Maybe I have done some wrong configuration in BIOS, If you think this is the problem than give me a complete list of how my bios settings should look like to make my memory go at atleast stockspeed. I have only changed 2 settings as it is now (from optimized settings), tho I have tested many, CPC = disabled, V = 2,8.

So can someone help me? Would be very pleased :)

Here are the timings for that memory. These settings have been tested from stock to 250 MHZ @ 1:1.

Note: These are for the RDX200 CF-DR with beta bios 12_12 and Corsair 2GB PC4000PT. (Other bioses may work but I have not tested them. For those with trouble with this bios uninstalling vid card drivers seems to fix most gaming issues.)

TCL 3

TRCD 4

TRAS 8

TRP 4

TRRD 3

TWR 3

TWTR 2

TRWT 3

TREF 4672

DRAM Drive Strength = Level 7

DRAM Data Drive Strength = Level 2

Max Async Latency 9.0ns

Read Preamble Time 6.5ns

DRAM Voltage 2.7V

If the settings are not shown above they are bios defaults.

Also for 250MHZ operation you have to set the HT multi (LDT/FSB) to 4.0X from auto. (It does not like running at 5.0X) I normally hard set the DRAM ratio to 1:1 as well.

Hope this helps.