Windows XP Tweak Guide (video) *update 6/28/2006*

mihapodb

I have some unused Bandwidth and would host the file for a few additional weeks (most likely a thousand or so downloads depending on size). First I have to find the file.. :)

I'll go looking now. Got a copy. Link for download below.

http://www.larksoho.net/DFI/

Angry - Figured ok to put up for download based on your bit-torrent comments. Was lurking and your "bandwidth" comment hit a chord on helping out the good work by folks like you. I'll remove from webpage if a problem. Thanks.

nope it is much appreciated...I'll add it as a Mirror in the first post. Just make sure you alert me in this thread when you take it down and can no longer host it so I can remove the link ;)

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi.

newbie here .

on my way to build my first pc . will be using a DFI mobo ( in the mail now...)

don't know much about PC... so I would like to know if there is transcript of this video, so I could print and study it.?

will be using opteron 165, so are the settings still good for a dual?

TIA

stef,

Hi.

newbie here .

on my way to build my first pc . will be using a DFI mobo ( in the mail now...)

don't know much about PC... so I would like to know if there is transcript of this video, so I could print and study it.?

will be using opteron 165, so are the settings still good for a dual?

TIA

stef,

http://www.dfi-street.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20832

Angry Games thanks for the link.

I looked at it before and be sure I will be using it when the time comes to install my cpu...

I has hoping someone would have printable instructions on how to tweek window, exactly like what's shown in the video.... for a newbie like myself, plain instruction would be more practical, as I could take my time to understand and stydy

Angry Games thanks for the link.

I looked at it before and be sure I will be using it when the time comes to install my cpu...

I has hoping someone would have printable instructions on how to tweek window, exactly like what's shown in the video.... for a newbie like myself, plain instruction would be more practical, as I could take my time to understand and stydy

put the video on another computer

or

install windows fresh and put this video on the computer you just installed fresh on, and follow along

there's no reason to print this out..its in a video format that works on FRESH INSTALLED windows with NO DRIVERS NEEDED to view it.

It should anyway...it does for me (that is why it is wmv format as WinXP has Windows Media at install).

Good heavens, you disabled everything! :eek:

Awesome guide, eventhough I have an Abit mobo :P If i stick around here long enough Im going to end up getting a DFI lol

my only qualm: i like to see window contents while dragging. Those transparent window outline borders are painful to look at, and strangely unsettling when you're moving a window.

Wow! This was a sweet guide!

Loved it! same as with the music..

The guide I now have.. the musik.. well can we get a playlist maybe??

Good work! :]

ill repost the playlist when i get around to watching it again lol

i can tell ya that Groove Armada is probably pretty prominent as I really really like their stuff (and Bhudda Lounge) as well as the opening/ending song being from the Activision game called "Interstate '76" hehe

Just a note to say thanks to all of you for asking what I need to ask, and answering with the answers I need...great video by the way.....but still I shall persue my goal to have an outstanding machine...I can see the light at the end of the tunnel..thanks to this forum, DFI and the subscribers....

I have some unused Bandwidth and would host the file for a few additional weeks (most likely a thousand or so downloads depending on size). ....

Thanks for making that Angry.

Awsome Lark, you have some pipe there.....

download took a total of 17 seconds for the 34MB file (something like 1.5MB/sec

it was showing)! - thanks!