Sign in to follow this  
Guest matrax

Help Needed !

Guest matrax

hey guys sup

i am building a web site right now and i was wondring if any of you guys know where can i get somthing like this : http://www.buyxg.com/system/XG6000/xg6000.htm

what i am looking for is not the computer but what they are using i think its some kind of java or dhtml... i wanna have one of those but i dont know where can i get my own so i can cutomize it. thanks

You mean that web form?

It's just a HTML form with JavaScript to update the price, and Front Page Extensions. You can also do that in ASP, ASPx, PHP, CFM, or Flash.

Are you wanting just a simple shopping cart, or a "system builder" exactly like what they have?

Anyway... this is why we have a programmer's corner.

Guest matrax
You mean that web form?

It's just a HTML form with JavaScript to update the price, and Front Page Extensions. You can also do that in ASP, ASPx, PHP, CFM, or Flash.

Are you wanting just a simple shopping cart, or a "system builder" exactly like what they have?

Anyway... this is why we have a programmer's corner.

i want somthing that i can hook up to my bank.. so i can get the payments ... you know like that web site if its possible

Use PHP and Pay pal DN.

The pay pal developer network will allow you to send an amount to pay pal from your site - so the user can use their credit card and it will put the money specified by your site into your account. Pay pal handles the transfer of money so it should be secure. Although some fees can be incurred. And if you are in the UK like me you have to pay money to get the money from pay pal to your bank.