Sign in to follow this  
red930

Custom Sig Requests + Sig discussion

OK. Here it is.

uncledavid2180ov.jpg

Edited: I didn't see ReelFiles already done it. I like your new sig ReelFiles :)

Do you smell what Thunda is cooking? Cuz I can't see it. LOL, cool idea. Now make some burgers, damnit. Me so hungy.

Thanks Dave

Do you smell what Thunda is cooking?

haha !!

That was my steak from last weekend, I think I'll take a better pic this weekend with the flames a little higher.. lol

It was a boring day at work.. .

Looks like a Turkey to me Thunda and a nice 1 at that. Or maybe it did make me hungry after all ya ya that's it

Hey Ace, just another quick check in here. I leave tomorrow, so hope to see something tonight. If not, thanks for the effort anyway and I'll see you in a year and a half or so.

Hey Ace, just another quick check in here. I leave tomorrow, so hope to see something tonight. If not, thanks for the effort anyway and I'll see you in a year and a half or so.

I was messing around with this a while back, here it is just in case. See you in a year and a half, Thanks.

blue-oval-sig.jpg

Wow kc, that does look sweet, thank you! :D How do I go about using it in my sig tho..? Just gonna try something here as a test..