Sign in to follow this  
red930

Custom Sig Requests + Sig discussion

Bold the font and see how it comes out.

I thought I already had the font bolded. Oh well. Not sure I like it, but here it is bolded.

59012662.dfi_sig11_4155.jpg

Just the PC in black in my signature. With a very low a height and also as small as possible. You could put white text on a black background as it is and that woukld be fine... I dont care if it is fancy or plain.

6/23-3 | RD1-PMC4 & spare bios chip| NF4 UltraD | xpPro SP2 | 3200 @2.0 Wnchstr | Connect3d X800XL +vf700-ALCU | OCZ520Pwrstrm | 2x80g Hitachi sataII, Raid 0 | XP-90 w/92mm panaflow| 2X512 Gold OCZ4001024ELDCGE-K @2,2,2,5 /[email protected] | Tower w1/120+1/92+3/80mm fans| logitech X-530 spkrs

W/Karajan |LITE-On cdrw | NEC dvdrw |Optiquest V95 18.3"

wingspar, try removing the lightning and move the lanparty logo to the lower right hand corner.

It just looked naked without the lightning. Needs something, so the lightning works for now. Best I can think of too. I think I like the font now, and Lanparty logo moved to lower right hand corner. How’s it looking now? Seems to be looking a tad bit better than what I started with.

59029656.dfi_sig12_4155.jpg

you dont have to have lightning to add to it. you can place like birds flying towards the sun, ya know like when they are far away they look like little v's

I like the lightning....

Any one know how I can resize my sig image...??? I like my sig the size it is...but... at another forum they have a size limit of 125 high x 400 wide...I would like to resize the image and rehost it and place it in the sig at the other forum...not sure how to do it and make it right....maybe this question should be geared towards Dab since he made the sig...;)

EDIT: I dont mean I want to change the size of my current sig...I have the image on the H/D and want to resize it or...Dab can you resize it and let me copy it...?

Looks like Ace beat me to the punch. Looks decent reduced like that too. :)

Anyone doing OceanSeasforMe's sig yet? I might tackle it, if it's not too much toe stepping. ;)

Thanks all for the feedback. I have some ideas for improvements, but for now, it will work. I’m going to wait till I have the rig built, or at least till I have all the components in my hands before I start using the sig.

Does anyone have trouble reading the font?