Sign in to follow this  
red930

Custom Sig Requests + Sig discussion

Hi Ace

I was kinda curious as to where I was in your ever increasing queue lol. No rush for it just making sure I was still in the list somewhere.

With the 59 pages I have been trying to keep up but not always easy, thanks.

It looks good on the left, but can you blend the 'stripes' of gray on the right to look more natural?

Yes. I'll remove the pixel stretching and run a gradient on the right side to match the portion just above the right end of the clouds.

Could play with lightening it up a bit too, not sure what would look best. I guess the most obvious thing (to me) is the whitest part of the smoke really isn't white.

I made a duplicate copy of the original image and adjusted the contrast / brightness. The clouds are whiter yet they still have a slight hint of blue. The character stands-out better as well.

Perhaps a darker gray or blue outline too, instead of the brightish blue.

To make your this sig appear different than the first one, I will probably go with a different border all-together. I'm thinking a border with a tech or industrial theme incorporating various shades of gun metal would probably do the truck.

It looks really good but there just seems to be something missing, IMO.

Here's a couple of ideas to throw at you...

1) Move the text on the left up to the top-left corner and the text on the right to the bottom-right corner. Doing so would allow a little more room for the text and keep it from running into the border.

2) Add a re-colored LanParty logo - on the car or next to the either system spec text areas.

3) Add the DFI head logo to each middle tail-light making sure not to obscure the tail-light frame.

I'll post more ideas when they come to me.

What do you think of this one for Blooz1?

blooz10nf.jpg

Don't worry, I have everything under control with a Accel database in order of people's postings. ;)

Hi Ace

I was kinda curious as to where I was in your ever increasing queue lol. No rush for it just making sure I was still in the list somewhere.

With the 59 pages I have been trying to keep up but not always easy, thanks.

Hi ACE, it looks like you're the man when it comes to sigs...

I was wondering if you make one for me....

I was wondering about using one of these images as background to reflect my nickname, adding my specs of course and throwing a nice badass lanparty logo on it...

Think you can help me?

I'd greatly apreciate it...

:)

Guest Blooz1

Hey, nice one, Blick!

I'm not too crazy about using a lot of logo's though....but I like what you did with the small logo in the window - very subtle!

Try one with the specs like Ace said, let's see how it looks!

Very cool! I am a Nightwish fan meself. Love their music.

I'll see what I can do. I have quite a few other images from them that you may interested in. I'll post them when I get home from work.

Hi ACE, it looks like you're the man when it comes to sigs...

I was wondering if you make one for me....

I was wondering about using one of these images as background to reflect my nickname, adding my specs of course and throwing a nice badass lanparty logo on it...

Think you can help me?

I'd greatly apreciate it...

:)