Custom Sig Requests + Sig discussion

red930

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm loving it so far. Just two things. I spelt Seagate wrong when i posted my specs, sorry lol. And I agree with technodanvan, it would be pretty cool if the guns where mirrored, if thats cool with you and everything.

The only problem is that in this way is a "7", if the guns is mirrored, it won't be, and you were asking for a "lucky number Slevin" theme. But if you are sure you want this way I'll try to do it.

tweak50a4xf.jpg

The only problem is that in this way is a "7", if the guns is mirrored, it won't be, and you were asking for a "lucky number Slevin" theme. But if you are sure you want this way I'll try to do it.

tweak50a4xf.jpg

just a quick rough edit but....

slevenmod.jpg

you'ld have to redo the lanparty logo obviously

:edit: yah ok i'm an idiot the gun wont look like a 7 anymore >< just ignore me

It looks good on the left, but can you blend the 'stripes' of gray on the right to look more natural?

Could play with lightening it up a bit too, not sure what would look best. I guess the most obvious thing (to me) is the whitest part of the smoke really isn't white.

Perhaps a darker gray or blue outline too, instead of the brightish blue.

Looks great so far though!

Had an idea, Ace was talking about making a thread with all the logos and whatnot, why dont we just add them to the first post in this thread?

Not a terrible plan really. I'm sure there are lots of DFI/Lanparty logos, as well as nvidia, ati, creative...etc that people would like to use.

I probably have close to a hundred of them, lol

I could rar them up in a nice package organized by brand and host it at rapidshare.de.

First I would have to spend some time organizing my graphics drive, it's been a while.

*edit*

just checked, 23,536 Files in 1499 Folders on that drive, might take a bit of time.