Sign in to follow this  
red930

Custom Sig Requests + Sig discussion

Haven't forgotten about the engraved / etched fonts. I'm currently catching-up on previous promises.

Any luck w/ the engraved fonts for my sig?

I know you're busy & since I already have a sig I can wait.

HeHe,

Wait until you see the one I got for Angry. ;)

You've outdone yourself with JohnDoe25, that one is quite spectacular.

-pickles

Very nice sig though I do agree with Voltes-5 that the text could be better.

Go to www.da-font.com and look through the fonts there. Once you find one you like, look at the right-hand side and see what the usage permissions are (shareware, personal use, etc.). If it is free for non-profit use, download it and install into your WindowsFont folder.

Available enhancements to the font you choose will vary depending upon the graphic editor you have chosen. I use Photoshop CS and the text options are pretty-much unlimited.

i like acidfonts.com

Ok, Ok, the sig I posted above needs a LOT of refinement. I'll get it worked-out here soon.

After I fix JohnDoe25's sig (which will be completed very shortly - tonight or tomorrow morning) I will be concentrating my efforts on the mousepad graphic, new graphics for TMOD's CD and Alex**'s sig.

After they are completed, I will be reverting my attention to the next in line for a custom graphic sig (idunno1987), and the DFI-Street plus Review-Street banners.