Sign in to follow this  
red930

Custom Sig Requests + Sig discussion

hehe no problem bud. I had a major freakin' crash on my system due to the Ballistix (again) and have a fresh install of Windows XP with updates. I'll be reinstalling my graphic programs tonight so I can get back to work getting these people their promised sigs.

Unfortunately, I lost the tracking database and some of the sigs in progress. Me being the bonehead hadn't backed them up recently. :(

LOL, OMG, that is awesome Ace, I've been swamped, between my server's main drive crashing, and my other rig losing stability all of a sudden (went from 37hours prime stable to less than an hour), I might not be around as much.

Doing well, Alex**, doing well.

Things are getting back to normal, somewhat.

hi ace hows u and the family?

hehe no problem bud. I had a major freakin' crash on my system due to the Ballistix (again) and have a fresh install of Windows XP with updates. I'll be reinstalling my graphic programs tonight so I can get back to work getting these people their promised sigs.

Unfortunately, I lost the tracking database and some of the sigs in progress. Me being the bonehead hadn't backed them up recently. :(

Don't wanna go too far off topic but I got some weird things happening here; :confused:

1. Main Rig; changed out my WC for Thermaltake pipe101 cooler, temps are only few degrees higher, but my OC is unstable now, my CPU seems to want more juice now.

2. Server; it's back up, but with limited resources, since my raid setup died, I have to run off some oldschool scsi setup, way slower. When I slapped in the old scsi drive, I forgot I had Server 2003 installed on it from an old install when I was using it with an Asus board with VIA chipset. I missed my cue to hit the "any" key, when I was gonna do a fresh install on the drive, and it made it into windows. The OS started looking for the drivers for the new Abit mobo with nF2 chipset, I always thought that that couldn't happen across chipset platforms, strange. I am going to do a clean install anyways, don't need no problems further down the road.

Anyways I'll start a new thread if I can't get my main rig stable.

Sorry, back on topic.

Good to hear you are doing better, Ace.

If any one is interested here are my lanparty files for Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop. The Illustrator file is saved in Illustrator 8 .eps so just about any vector program should open it, The photoshop file is CS2.

Illustrator

Photoshop

kccustom, I hope you don't mind; I used your PSD file for my sig. :nod:

Thanks Ace, so when do you need the car washed or yard mowed? :nod: I still would like to have some logos in the sig though. I guess beggars can't be choosers. :P

PS: is it my eyes, but does the red text look a little blurred?

The blurriness is due to the font and font size I used. Doesn't come-out clearly at reduced clarity. I'll get it changed once Adobe Photoshop CS2 is reinstalled on my machine here at home. I'll also put in some logos as well.

As far as washing the car or mowing the lawn, I've got that handled. Just obey the rules of this forum and your debt will be paid. :dog:

Thanks Ace, so when do you need the car washed or yard mowed? :nod: I still would like to have some logos in the sig though. I guess beggars can't be choosers. :P

PS: is it my eyes, but does the red text look a little blurred?

Ace, are you felling allright?:eek2: Who wouldn't want not to have to mow their own grass or wash the car if they didn't have to:D . J/K As for the text, maybe a different color would help prevent the blurries. Don't worry about when it will get done. I just want to thank you, reelfiles & others for the outstanding work that you all do for everyone.

PS: the pic in my sig would look good as an avatar when I qualify for one & no I am not asking for one, yet:nod:

Any luck w/ the engraved fonts for my sig?

I know you're busy & since I already have a sig I can wait.