Sign in to follow this  
red930

Custom Sig Requests + Sig discussion

@Reelfiles: Go for it!

Even though I started this whole thing off, I invite everyone with graphic skills to participate. This shouldn't be a one-man show anyways. Even if you don't think you have what it takes, don't be ashamed to try anyway. ;)

Cool dude, so how's mine coming along? sounded like you had a brainstorm when you PMed me.

Yeah, I sure did.

Working out the fitting and separate image sizing details.

Cool dude, so how's mine coming along? sounded like you had a brainstorm when you PMed me.

Cool, can't wait, working on one in paintshop right now, Basically I found a hot pic of Dawn the nVidia elf, I am erasing the background then adding some transparency to the wings, then I'll layer it onto my desktop wallpaper.

I would like to put in my order for a custom sig as suggested personally from Mr.Ace and Redbeaver themselves. So gents, something in red and black as mentioned before with possibly one picture on the right and my system specs on the left would be nice. I was thinking "Prince of Persia" as i had one before, i'd be very appreciated, and thank you.

To make life much easier for you Artists, here is my take....this pic on the right and my system specs on the left with red/black text of some sort of nicely done font since i'm a very nice young man.... :)

pop212800xp.th.jpg

I would like to put in my order for a custom sig as suggested personally from Mr.Ace and Redbeaver themselves. So gents, something in red and black as mentioned before with possibly one picture on the right and my system specs on the left would be nice. I was thinking "Prince of Persia" as i had one before, i'd be very appreciated, and thank you.

To make life much easier for you Artists, here is my take....this pic on the right and my system specs on the left with red/black text of some sort of nicely done font since i'm a very nice young man.... :)

pop212800xp.th.jpg

taken ;) expect a day or two work time......

I would like a sig. It would be greatly appreciated....

...I'm a big Metallica fan. Gracias!!!

I got something black in mind with a ripple effect underneath the font, seen something a while back like that, I'll work on it for ya.

*edit* had to put that on backburner til tomorrow, the wife requests "alone time" :rolleyes:

hey there ace...i havnt been here on the street in a while im just wondering if u did get my sig done...and if u could set it to reflect my vid card which is the gto 2 oced to 625 core 600 mem...thanks

Mike