Custom Sig Requests + Sig discussion

red930

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Milkshake
Thanks.

At least Adobe Photoshop CS though CS2 (which I don't have, yet) has many improvements.

You don't necessarily need cs. Photoshop 7 or 6 would even be fine.

Its a bird.. its a plane.. no its LanpartyMan !! .. LOL :)

rofl... you know what, the very first thing that I bought from ebay (actually first 6 months) was comic books :)

Probably I spent around 600 dollars and then I stopped myself. When I found an object in cinema4d (by the way he is called OTTO) - I said this will be my silver surfer/rom with Lanparty body armor :P

PS: I tried to hide "ballet" peepii unfortunately thats the best that I came as a total noob!

Today, I played with cinema4d, photoshop, and imageready - first time. Spent so many hrs just to resize it/reduce colors to fit into a <50k signature. I also used "gifworks". Your feedback is more than welcome...

PS: see sig

Feedback: can you lenghten the right sleeve to match the left. also the head blends in with the back ground color (hard to see the profile), maybe lighten the back ground color. and I'm not sure about the black spandex pants (looks like he is wearing cowboy boots) Try going with the silver surfer look but with blue and see how that looks ? Overall it looks great.

@Fariss,

did Ace make that sig for you? That's a nice one, cool dragon and the font is nice too.

@Ace

how do you keep the pics so clear, I've tried photoshop and paint shop pro. I mean it's not horrible, but definately not as good as yours.

just playing around with some ideas here, I used mostly dual screen wallpaper since I have a ton of those.

any pointers?

The_Eternal_Battlesig.jpg

2sheepsig.jpg

Qubiq_5_Modified_Redsig.jpg

That one, I wanna definately fix up, I got the Vista Tux in a .png , so it's actually transparent, which is kinda cool.

fauxfursig.jpg

Decoding_the_Sun_devilsig.jpg

Escape_from_Hexlandgirlsigcopy.jpg

Let me know if anyone wants one of these sigs or has any requests, not to be stepping on your shoes, Ace.