Sign in to follow this  
red930

Custom Sig Requests + Sig discussion

I understand that the image posted was over the size limit but it can be changed. Perhaps I should have asked if it lends itself well as a sig.

I see... I didn't mean to sound harsh in my reply. I was just trying to let you know that it needed to be a smaller file.

I think it would work great for a sig.

Still helping on sigs?

Man that one with the 4 hillbillies on it.....almost soiled my britches!

Anyway...if you have some spare time....Iam a big hockey fan like the majority of the people here. I would love to see a sig with either the 1980 US hockeyteam (like the goalie from the US with the flag on him) or the Hanson brothers from Slapshot (all time classic).

Thanks!

You got it.

No payment necessary. I do this for the fun of it.

Hey Ace,

You ever see the cover of the Pink Floyd Symphonic CD?

I found a website that has it,

http://support.uni-oldenburg.de/~floyd/eng...lbum/symph.html

The album is Us and Them, just done by a symphony, if you can turn that into a Sig I would greatly appreciate it.

hey you don't want/need a new 20GB IDE harddrive? as payment?

I can't seem to sell them, so might as well give them away.

hmmm now that I think about it, its kind of funny...................us being the geeks/nerds/enthusiast that play with computers.............then Them, those that buy mass produced machines...............all just part of the machine...........well if you want to word it in Pink Floyd terms.

I believe I could turn it into a very good sig. If that is what you are wanting.

I understand that the image posted was over the size limit but it can be changed. Perhaps I should have asked if it lends itself well as a sig.

Righto.

Still helping on sigs?

Man that one with the 4 hillbillies on it.....almost soiled my britches!

Anyway...if you have some spare time....Iam a big hockey fan like the majority of the people here. I would love to see a sig with either the 1980 US hockeyteam (like the goalie from the US with the flag on him) or the Hanson brothers from Slapshot (all time classic).

Thanks!

www.dafont.com is a very good place to pickup free fonts. There are a few others but I prefer them overall.

If you send me the original pic, I can show you what can be done with current sig.

Thanks. I'm not happy w/ the text though.

Well it's time to request one from Ace as well I think. I have a Sig from my last WoW guild that could probably be edited Ace. I'm just totally clueless in regards to photoshop or I'd do it myself ;)

e-mail it to me. Link is in my sig.

Well it's time to request one from Ace as well I think. I have a Sig from my last WoW guild that could probably be edited Ace. I'm just totally clueless in regards to photoshop or I'd do it myself ;)