Sign in to follow this  
red930

Custom Sig Requests + Sig discussion

I am more than willing to take on such a task and have many ideas to make youir sig real.

Please be patient for these are trying times for me at this current moment.

I will be back in full force within a few days.

Absolutely, take all the time you need Ace. I hope everything turns out well for you bro, take care.

I have a requst for a SIG, as Ace is indisposed, then anyone willing to take upon this minor task.

I hope it to be rather simple.

Just the Cover of Dark Side of the moon, by PinkFloyd, as to my ears there is no greater music then that of Floyd.

I would really appreciate it, and can wait, if any of the artist are busy.

Just the Cover of Dark Side of the moon, by PinkFloyd, as to my ears there is no greater music then that of Floyd.

I agree with you on Pink Floyd being great (see my sig). The Dark Side of the Moon seems a bit plain for a sig. I used to have one using the cover of Pulse.

@AceGoober If you'd like to put something in my sig saying you made it, I would be happy to change it. I've had a few people here, and at other forums tell me that it is awesome, and I don't want others thinking I made it when the credit goes to you. I could try and put something in, but you've seen my 1337 MSPaint skills, and it won't look as nice as what you could do.

Yeah, no problem. Just give me a few days to get caught-up. I am way behind.

I have a requst for a SIG, as Ace is indisposed, then anyone willing to take upon this minor task.

I hope it to be rather simple.

I would really appreciate it, and can wait, if any of the artist are busy.

I won't be available tomorrow afternoon as I will be attending the wake in honor of my friend.

hehe I'm a Star Wars fan meself.

Not sure if I will do a render of a light saber or just do pic mod.

Only time will tell....;)

Ace, or anyone else for that matter: I would love a custom sig. I am a Star Wars fan, so maybe something Jedi related? Obi Wan is my favorite, and the only thing that I really ask for is a lightsaber somewhere in the sig. Any takers? :)

hey ace i know youve been working on mine for a bit, but ive changed my mind seeing all these floyd supporters. i cant believe i didnt think of it myself seeing as howi am obsessed with them. anyway i would LOVE the cover of Division Bell in my sig. and i know i changed my mind, so i dont mind being bumped to the back of the line. no rush.

http://pink-floyd.ru/albums/bell/cover.jpg

Constructive suggestions are received better.

Remember that.

Knobs, don't need knobs because It looks just like the ones from toy's R us. :nod:

I love that album!

No problem bud. You got it. Your next up on the list anywho so I will get it done as soon as possible.

hey ace i know youve been working on mine for a bit, but ive changed my mind seeing all these floyd supporters. i cant believe i didnt think of it myself seeing as howi am obsessed with them. anyway i would LOVE the cover of Division Bell in my sig. and i know i changed my mind, so i dont mind being bumped to the back of the line. no rush.

http://pink-floyd.ru/albums/bell/cover.jpg

Hey Ace,

You ever see the cover of the Pink Floyd Symphonic CD?

I found a website that has it,

http://support.uni-oldenburg.de/~floyd/eng...lbum/symph.html

The album is Us and Them, just done by a symphony, if you can turn that into a Sig I would greatly appreciate it.

hey you don't want/need a new 20GB IDE harddrive? as payment?

I can't seem to sell them, so might as well give them away.

hmmm now that I think about it, its kind of funny...................us being the geeks/nerds/enthusiast that play with computers.............then Them, those that buy mass produced machines...............all just part of the machine...........well if you want to word it in Pink Floyd terms.