Sign in to follow this  
red930

Custom Sig Requests + Sig discussion

Guest Retratserif

Hey man, I need to change up my sig again.

[email protected]

Same Ram but timings changed to 3.4.3.8 @ 255 1T 1/1

BFG 7900 Gt Volt Mod 1.4 (525/775)

2x250 WD 16mb HD's SATA (Raid 0)

Mabye switch the case and the PSU info for a better look.

The 3.3.3.6 @ 255 stayed stable on my last build but not on this one. Sucks buts that how it is.

Thanks.

Guest Retratserif

Ah man Centy has not been on in a while... I hope he is ok.

I'm fine, thanks for your concern :) I'll update your sig right now retratserif, and the rest will be done this week. Sorry for the delays guys, just been busy.

EDIT: Here ya go

http://img75.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sig14pr3.jpg

Hmm, I don't seem to be able to use IMG tags any more, must have been removed for my constant abuse of em :)

Guest Retratserif

Sweet. Thanks man. Na, you just have the big link. You have to select the image and get its location, not all of the other stuff.

Hi Acegoober, i see you're making custom logos for people and was wondering if you could make me one when you get the chance. I know you are busy, But if you could make something with a tropical sunset that would be awesome. also open to something in realation to me username, jaz. Or you could just surprize me. Who knows, it might be something i luv and would never have thought of it. You decide.

Thanks in advance.

Centy, did i miss it, or is my coke sig still under construction? or are you wating for the text?

lol, I just typed out the text from yours then went back a few pages to see who else still needed doing and saw that you had already typed it out... ah

Anyway, everyone that is still needing a sig will be done today. My apologies for the delays.

I've noticed that many of the custom sigs created by the mods are really nice. I'd like to have one if that's possible. A God of War theme would be much appreciated. Love that game :)

I cleaned up my sig a bit so it's easier to fit in the required dimensions. Thanks in advance :)