Custom Sig Requests + Sig discussion

red930

Well OK! Make me one! I'd like to have a better one. Just list my components, w/o all the settings, and maybe have a link to my ocdb entry, for anyone interested in my settings. Any other links, like to the overclocking guides, official dfi clear cmos, etc, would be cool, so when I spot the usual problem here, I can say "check the link in my sig", rather than hunting them down each time. A picture with a ying yang would be awesome!

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure thing. Will have one shortly.

AceGoober,

Would you please setup a custom sig for me as well. I would like a Prince of Persia theme if possible.

Hint: I am a freedom fighter and love the Comic Sans MS.

Here you go:

DynamicSig1.jpg

No problem! Time to get Fight Game on lol.

Well OK! Make me one! I'd like to have a better one. Just list my components, w/o all the settings, and maybe have a link to my ocdb entry, for anyone interested in my settings. Any other links, like to the overclocking guides, official dfi clear cmos, etc, would be cool, so when I spot the usual problem here, I can say "check the link in my sig", rather than hunting them down each time. A picture with a ying yang would be awesome!
Will this work for you?

FightGameSig1.jpg

EDIT: Updated Sig to reflect wording changes.

Guest Dynamic

ReelFiles,

If you're still having problems you'll need to upload the pictures to a website (example: Imageshack) then go into your signature and replace everything with just the Hotlink for forums for the picture. If you don't understand let me know, thanks.

Guest Dynamic

AceGoober,

GREAT JOB! I love it, thank you so much. What did you use to do this? Photoshop? Paintshop pro?