Custom Sig Requests + Sig discussion

red930

Looks really good, great job dude. I really like how the font came out. Amazing quality for the filesize, the sig actually looks better than the original picture.

It would be really cool if you wrote up a photoshop tutorial for the frontpage ;)

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow...that's awesome Ace. The font is perfect. I really like the border too. I will be using evga's step-up program to upgrade to an 8800GTX 768MB in a few weeks, so if you can change it to that, or if you want to wait until i get the card is fine. I'd like that in the sig, if you would.

And i noticed the shading...like the light is coming from the light in the pic is ighting up the border, and you also put "jaz" in there too. I'm very happy with it. And yes, the text is easier to read, and i like it better than the other text also. It's...it's...i think I'm gonna cry. :shake:

Otherwise, it's perfect. Thank you very much! And nice touch explaining how you used the software to do what you did. Very proffesional. You definatly have evolved as a graphics artist since you first started making sigs. :)

I've had to edit so many of my posts because of spelling, i have to wear my glasses all the time now when i'm reading or typing.

Gitin' old...:dog:

hey guys.

was wondering if one of you cool cats could create a new sig for me. im a bit tired of my old one.

i am looking for something with the spy from team fortress 2 and my system specs.

DFI LanParty eXpert

AMD Opteron 165 2.85 GHz

2GB Crucial Ballistix DDR500

eVGA 7900GT KO (650/800)

OCZ GameXstream 700W

Ubuntu 7.10 Gutsy Gibbon AMD64

or

Windows Vista Ultimate 32-bit

That's about it. Thanks so much to everyone who contributes to this awesome thread.

Hey diff lock could you manage a 32bit vista one for me ? Specs in sig. I just ran out of my old licence for Adobe. ( I don't work at the place I had it for any more :( )

Would be much appreciated :P

Sorry my machine with fireworks died and this machine is too slow for anything higher than 100x100. One day maybe lol.

What th...I posted a thank you for you Ace, about an hour ago for continuing working on the font. I didn't realize you were doing that. And my post dissapeared! I'll sic my little pet on whoever messes with my posts! :D

It looks more streamlined. Thanks again for your efforts Ace. Muchos Gracious!

CPDMF,

I started on your sig this morning. Tell me what you think so far:

CPDMF_DIY_Sig_Mod_1.jpg

EDIT: BTW, working with three monitors has its advantages. I can put all the CS3 tool windows on each of the end monitors and use the main monitor as the primary *almost full screen* work area. :nod: :tooth:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v210/Ace...=3_Monitors.jpg

Wow...that's lookin' real good already, CPDMF! That's gonna be another killer sig! Looks like i got some competition...heh. Naw, this isn't a competition, Ace is just so good at these, with his new software, i think we're going to see a new generation of awesome sigs floating around the forum! Love the dragon.

I wonder if he's the father of my little pet?? :eek2:

Hey CPDMF,

I was looking at the first sig I started for you and even though it exhibits much potential I thought it really didn't have enough "zing" to it. So, I went searching for images that would bring both a skull and a dragon into the same scenario relevently. Let me know your thoughts on this preview I came up with.

EDIT: I am thinking about replacing the right-hand pixel stretching with either custom or pre-made flames. I believe using the existing flames and duplicating them multiple times would produce a good effect.

CPDMF_DIY_Sig_2_Mod_1.jpg

Until CPDMF responds, then I will go ahead and start work on the next sig, which is BlueOval.

I don't have the original artwork for it nor do I have the template from which it was made due to kccustom making the sig. If he can provide me the original .psd then I can modify it; unless he doesn't want to.

• 4 weeks later...

hey I'm happy to start making sigs again when I'm not too busy. :) Just let me know.

For those oldies who i made sig's for about this time last year i have lost the psd files, so back to the drawing board.