Custom Sig Requests + Sig discussion

red930

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sswilson-sig.jpg

I'm hoping kccustom is still around offering excellent sigs.

Don't know if you keep the layered pics around after you're done with them, but if you do, would it be possible to change the text to reflect my new hardware?

520 modstream has been replaced with a 600w GameXstream, & the BFG 6600GT has been replaced with a Sapphire X1950pro.

If you don't keep the layered pics around forever, I believe the original link is still good to my daughter's pic.

Thanks.

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m304/ss...rl_finished.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

This is the best I can do m8, I can't work out what font kc has used so it doesn't look exactly the same.

sswilsonremasterdnv0.jpg

Here's the blank backgound

sswilsonblanktt3.jpg

And here are is the .psd of the finished article for if anyone wants to carry on with it/change font

Here is the psd of the blank background in case you want to continue from there.

Right, who's next?

This is the best I can do m8, I can't work out what font kc has used so it doesn't look exactly the same.

sswilsonremasterdnv0.jpg

Here's the blank backgound

sswilsonblanktt3.jpg

And here are is the .psd of the finished article for if anyone wants to carry on with it/change font

Here is the psd of the blank background in case you want to continue from there.

Right, who's next?

Cool!!!!!!

Thanks a lot!

It's going to take me a few days to update my sig as my main rig's Waterblock leaked over the weekend and I don't have access from this keyboard to my Photobucket account.

No problem sswilson :)

I Will do yours tonight shatterdsteel..

EDIt: Here ya go. Wasn't quite sure what you meant by matching. I will make one with tux instead of the X2s in a second, take your pick :)

BTW here's the .psd for it

shatterdsteelit0.jpg

shatteredsteeltuxkh6.jpg

next in line is either neilcha or thefabe, whoever posts that they still want one first I guess :)

s1ick or anyone out there , is anyone doing custom sig again yet

i want a starwars sig please anything will do

Hey all.

Ive been asked to come in here and help out. so anyone of you that would like a Sig made let me know. If you have a Pic of a back ground that you might like to have post it here . If its to big to post here you can send it to me PM or we can do yahoo messenger. most i have done Sig's for like then. I hang in the chat room so ya can come slap me if ya wont :D

So neilcha;698376 do you have a pic i can start with?

neilchakr8.jpg