Custom Sig Requests + Sig discussion

red930

If any member needs a custom sig made-up, let me know and I will get it done. :D

EDIT 01-09-2005: In order to comply with the requests from the various artists, I am creating a list of those artists, and their contributions right here in the first post. This will ensure they get the recognition and visibility they deserve.

For those whom I have already created a signature for, they will be updated to reflect the artists name.

EDIT 01-09-2005: Some pieces of artwork have names that may be offensive to a few people. And as such I won't be publishing the titles in this list.

Let's start this off:

[Artist] - [Found at Website] - [Their Website]

grg - Renderosity.com

miliff - Renderosity.com

SAZ - Renderosity.com - www.sazzart.com

NOTE: I'll be converting this to a PhP table once I find-out what coding is allowed.

EDIT 02/20/2006: New Rule - If you want me to create a sig for you, please post in this thread, listing any preferences, instead of e-mailing me.

I am going through this thread daily and follow the wishes of the poster as to the content they want to see in their sigs or to at least get an idea of what they would like to see.

EDIT 04/19/06: Seeing as there has been much confusion with regards to "who is next in line to get a sig", I'm going to post the full list right here and update it whenever someone makes a request.

Slayer1

- Page 66, Post 990

matthaus

- Page 68, Post 1017

FunKdaFriEd

- Page 77, Post 1155

Wild Thing

- Page 78, Post 1157

Gmieroxx

- Page 78, Post 1161

A6437

- Page 86, Post 1286

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Working on one right now! I'll update this post when it is completed.

mind making one for me goober? I'm not real picky, but something futuristic would be pretty cool. Thanks in advance
You said futuristic, so I thought of Futurama. :D

I have another one for you in the works that might be a little more to your liking.

Tweak50Sig1.jpg

And here you go!

Tweak50_sig2.jpg

Yes, I sure can.

hey ace, can you hook me up, how about something with a thundercats logo, please

thanks man really appreciate it.

Rules:

7. Avatars - Avatars are awarded to certain users based on their contributions to the forum. Please do not ask to be allowed an avatar. If the moderators/admins feel you are deserving of one, they will contact you.

Oh i forgot, how come I can't get an avator, or how do I set it up???

EDIT: Had to change file sizes. You will need to repost on your file hosting site.

And here you go:

ReelFilesSig1.jpg

I also have another one in the works for you as well. And here it is:

ReelFilesSig2.jpg

Guest Dynamic

AceGoober,

Would you please setup a custom sig for me as well. I would like a Prince of Persia theme if possible.

Hint: I am a freedom fighter and love the Comic Sans MS.