boot problem with ultra-d (LEDs)

Were you holding down the insert key and you released it when the post beep came? Then after that, did you hit Del to enter the bios? If not, you need to start over again.

Yes I did that. I then hit Del to enter bios, and nothing was sent.

OMG I got a new problem. My friend told me to take out my video card and see what would happen with the four lights. Usually it goes 434343434321, so he wanted me to check if it would do the same with no video card. I unplugged my video card. I pressed the power button, and nothing happened. It scared me so much so I put my video card back in, and tried again for power. Nothing happened. In other words: NOW I CANT EVEN POWER MY COMP!!! AHHH!!!

WOW. I think my power supply died or something... My friend said that when he was trying to fix his computer his power button stopped working as well. Then he took his comp to Fry's, and they told him that his power supply and motherboard had died. I hope this isnt the case for me. But if it is, I can get another power supply and mobo right? They both have manufacture warranties.

EDIT: Wait a second, I plug in my power supply, and I still see the light turn on below my PCI slots. It's that one light that comes on when you plug in ure PSU. Does this mean that my power supply isn't dead? ANYONE?