Chipset cooler replacement other then the Evercool ?

Da_Teach

I've searched and all the threads that I've read so far about chipset replacement coolers get pointed to the Evercool Twinkling VC-RE. Problem is, this cooler is not available in shops anywhere in the netherlands, and jab-tech (or whatever) does not ship here (and couldnt really find other shops that have it that ship international).

There's an added problem, I run 2x 7800GTX in SLI, so it needs to fit under those cards without (too much) modifications (because I'm crap at stuff like that ;))

So if the Evercool is not available, whats the best cooler to use and what problems can I expect when fitting them on my board?

• 5 weeks later...

Last week my cooler broke down (dont know exactly how), so needed a replacement quickly and I put in a Vantec Iceberq 4...

Basicly I drilled a new hole (using the old heatsink as template), removed the 2 parts that extended from the Iceberq (the 2 parts that hold the plastic top)... And it fit perfectly, took me 5-10 minutes to fix... Chipset currently is at 45c but the Arctic Silver hasnt set in yet (was on vacation for a week, only just got back)...