Running 8 Hard Drives?

Yeah...If it works it will be running 8 Hard Drives eventually and hopefully a DVD-RW, a DVD-ROM, a CD-RW, and a CD-ROM. To fill up my other 2 drive bays I want to buy a PCMods.com Rheostar Fanbus and a NewQ Platinum equalizer. Do you know how big my PSU will need to be for that, 431 Watt? The Enermax Whisper series sounds nice, and for like $90 a 431 Watt PSU is quite a bit but not too much. Can you believe that I am sitting here with my computer in a Sony Minitower that is like 8" tall and I have a Lian-Li PC-70 under 5' away from me?!?!?! I would transfer my computer but since I'm gonna build a new one with the Lian-Li...Will the 4 80 mm Adda fans in that came with the case (along with my video card, CPU heatsink, and the 2 PSU fans) and probably 2 more 80 mm fans and a 120 mm blowhole to start with along with a mid-range P4 system with 10-12 IDE devices on it will run on the 431 Watt, I'd think that it would? Oh yeah the reason I need so many hard drives is I will probably save at least 300 CDs on that computer along with many downloaded mp3s that will be uncompressed. With that many wav files you use giant amounts of storage obviously.