Sign in to follow this  
merlin76

New Beta BIOS 12/12 out

The only problem i have again with this update at the moment is SiSoft-Sandra is giving me really low scores and saying that the bechmark was done using only 1 CPU. Gonna give the memory (4x 512 sticks corsair) a run and see if it will boot up. Will post back later with any results.

The only problem i have again with this update at the moment is SiSoft-Sandra is giving me really low scores and saying that the bechmark was done using only 1 CPU. Gonna give the memory (4x 512 sticks corsair) a run and see if it will boot up. Will post back later with any results.

If 4x512 sticks corsair work with this BIOS i'm going to jump by the window... I receipt my new memory today :tooth: , Twinx 2x1 Go because my 4 CMX512-3200C2PT doesn't boot with RDX200 CF-DR.

Me i'm going back to the default bios - I'm not liking this one bit. System lock ups, still no good on 4x sticks of the same ram and a few other bugbears.

I think its a case of try and then deside if its for you or not :rolleyes:

Sorry, but after trying this new Beta Bios, it seems that there are a lot of new problems like:

1) If I want to disable all the SATA controller (ATi/Silicon), I can't do it because the sistem permits me the "disable" option into Bios, but after a reboot, I have the SATA controllers active and Windows XP installs a lot of new resources :confused:

2) the CIR controller doesn't take the "DISABLE" option. Every each reboot, the CIR voice return to his default state (320/11) :confused:

I think this bios is a pile of [email protected]@k, in my little opinion...

Then a forum is NOT the place to post the problems you see with the bios. This is the place. If you want to type about a problem: type it where it might do some good!

RGone...

Sorry, but after trying this new Beta Bios, it seems that there are a lot of new problems like:

1) If I want to disable all the SATA controller (ATi/Silicon), I can't do it because the sistem permits me the "disable" option into Bios, but after a reboot, I have the SATA controllers active and Windows XP installs a lot of new resources :confused:

2) the CIR controller doesn't take the "DISABLE" option. Every each reboot, the CIR voice return to his default state (320/11) :confused:

I think this bios is a pile of [email protected]@k, in my little opinion...