Angry's vacation time = Eve Online (mmog)

Angry_Games

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just downloaded it today. spent about an hour in the tutorial. WOW. game seems like it will have alot of potential. didnt know anything about character creation....so i just made one that seemed to fit my personality. after i learn more aobut the game i might make a different one.

My in Game name is Grunt Style.(of course)

just downloaded it today. spent about an hour in the tutorial. WOW. game seems like it will have alot of potential. didnt know anything about character creation....so i just made one that seemed to fit my personality. after i learn more aobut the game i might make a different one.

My in Game name is Grunt Style.(of course)

find me...I'm AngryMusheen

I have been spending a bit more time lately in Eve as they finally upgraded to 70 IBM dual-Opteron servers for their clusters, most of the bugs from last expansion have been worked out nicely, and I'm back to wanting to play

get with me on msn ([email protected]) or catch me in the game in the KDM Pub (thats the chat channel)

best to get on msn and I'll walk ya through the character creation and get ya into the right kind of character

I guess maybe I'll start a "DFI-Street" chat channel so all of us that play can get together regardless of what race/faction we are

love the simplicity of mining. i can do it all day while i drive. dont have to focus any more attention on it than one would spend looking at a mirror or changing the radio station.

im gonna remake another character specificly geared to mining. that will be my first one for a few months while i earn phat cash for cool ships. then ill make a better longer lasting toon.(assuming i can transfer credits from one to the next), if not,, then ill just give them to someone and have them pass it on to me. already ive earned a small pile.150k. dont know what to spend it on. i think ill buy a better ship. i saw one for like 650k(i believe it was cheap freighter)ill fit it with laser mining drills and that way ill hold more cargo....so fewer trips)

i took the day off work today so i could spend a bit of time playin around online. i should be ingame for the most part of the day.

if you plan on just mining for a while, I suggest getting all of your learning skills up to lvl5 and advanced learning skills up to lvl4 (that will take you about 40 days time)

once you are up on that...then it makes ALL other skills train that much faster, and you been mining and doing small missions the whole time so you can learn the finer points of the game and really decide what you want to do ;)

trying to get situated and get my arse into the game a bit so I can help ya

I'm in the middle (3 of 5) of the "Human Cattle" mission...freakin gets harder and harder each leg of it (I had to help momma on her mission as the last part has an Interceptor and Interceptors are instant death to anything larger than a Frigate if you ain't prepared for them)

is that why you had that ugly ship for Electronic warfare the other day?

kinda frustrated now...i want to learn some skills so i can get a different ship....but they game wont let me on a trial account. im gonna have to go for the full version a little sooner than i thought at first. oh well its only got a week left on the account. i pretty much ignore the street chat room you set up....seems like you me momma and frog are the only 4 people who are on it. so i guess no one else in the street is intereste in this game. too bad cuase its a pretty sweet game

dont be ignoring the DFI-Street chat...else you won't get to talk to us (as we don't pay attention to local nor the corp chat at all)

the trial accounts are limited for a reason, but you aren't limited on the skills that you should be learning

that ugly Vigil is mainly just a 'haul butt here and there' ship but it's main design is for fleet battles as an electronics warfare platform. My main rig right now is a Minmitar Rupture, which is the best Cruiser-class ship for our race. I could easily get into a battleship but I'm not really interested at the moment...I want to work for another couple of months to max out a lot of the skills I already have to lvl5 (all of my skills are now level3 to level5).