Sign in to follow this  
Angry_Games

Angry's vacation time = Eve Online (mmog)

i have to do this for my Xbox and HTPC out in the living room...I been thinking of wireless but I just don't like how insecure they are...not that I live in a neighborhood of Russian hackers or anything...I'm just not really down with them so much...but i have to change or become like the rest of the old dinosaurs...extinct ;)

My impression of wireless is that they are insecure, however, I have not kept with the latest hardware lately. There is a quote about wireless that I've kept in the back of my mind "If it has an antenna it can be compromised."

What's wrong with old dinosaurs? ;)

Sorry for the hi-jack. Now back to Eve online.

My impression of wireless is that they are insecure, however, I have not kept with the latest hardware lately. There is a quote about wireless that I've kept in the back of my mind "If it has an antenna it can be compromised."

What's wrong with old dinosaurs? ;)

Sorry for the hi-jack. Now back to Eve online.

I have two frends they can break into just about any system. They work in as consultants not as hackers. Reportedly just about every wirless system can be hacked farly quickly even the secured ones. Even a wired system with a gateway can usualy be broken if someone trys hard enough. I am hardwired myself it is faster anyway. Some things you just dont want to share.

I was wondering, If I use the trial, and wait a few months before I start playing, will I have to start from the start again. Going on a 2 months buisness trip, and I don't wanna leave my comp in an hotel room. (you would have to be crazy to do it.

many users begin a paid subscription then let it lapse for a month or three and then begin paying again and their character continues

best thing to do is have someone at home just login and change your skills every day or however often they are needed (I am working on a 9 day skill, so I don't have to login for 9 days to change anything lol)

if you paid attention to the tutorial, it would have walked you through the most basic parts pretty easily....you did do the tutorial didnt you?

Thats what took an hour was that damn tutorial LOL... Theres like a million things on your screen, then i got to this point where it said warp to such and such planet and i could not for the life of me figure out where the hell that damn planet was.... Then i finally found it and its not a planet its a warp thing and i couldnt figure out how to warp through it... LALALALALA basically its been a slow and dangerious path i have takin with no real hopes for the future unless i can call on Satan to help me :tooth:

I will probably give EVE a shot...WoW is not as "fun" as it once was, and need something new to fill up some time. I'll probably start downloading it tonight, and post my info later.

Is there only one "server"? Are there different places to start, that we would have to travel to meet each other?

more questions to follow later, at work right now.

thanks

Ok I mad, I cant beleive I gave that a try..........now I cant piut that game down. and Im leaving for 2 months......

anyways Im a Caldary Pilot, that goes by the name of GOTFrog, I do alot of courrier work and fight some pirates.

and Angry sent you a mail in-game (cost me 100 ISK's too)