Angry's vacation time = Eve Online (mmog)

Angry_Games

well right now the server is down...this RMR expansion seems to be an ugly update lol

momma and I have lived through a couple years of their free expansions and upgrades and every single one, for about a week, the server is a crashy, laggy hell...but it gets fixed and then you get about 6 months of pretty smooth gaming until they release another expansion or upgrade (and in the end these expansions and upgrades really make the game even better each time).

Charlie..just give the free trial a shot, and find us in the game and we'll help ya along...and after 10 or 14 days however long your trial is, you can quit if you want...and if you like it, I bet you can save a couple dollars every week and pay for it ;)

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okay angry, will do! but i need to get that linksys wirless setup so i can run the internet conection from our DSL to my room :(.

so get it set up man...its not hard at all

just use a computer that has a hardline access to the wireless router to set it up, then setup your computer in the other room...the instructions/setup guide for the linksys routers are very good and easy to follow ;)

thing is, i dont have it yet :D. gotta go by circut city and get a router and PCI card some time. i could always string my 100ft CAT5 through the house like i do when i want to activate half life to or CS:S. but i have to wait til things slow down here.

i have to do this for my Xbox and HTPC out in the living room...I been thinking of wireless but I just don't like how insecure they are...not that I live in a neighborhood of Russian hackers or anything...I'm just not really down with them so much...but i have to change or become like the rest of the old dinosaurs...extinct ;)

wireless had me concerned at first, but when you donr have anyone with a computer that lives near you for about a 1 mile radius (rual area), you dont get too worried. only reason i can even get online and post here is because i have my laptop connected to the usb port on the modem at the other side of the house :D.

BTW, there is encription as long as you dont use WEP, its easy to crack, my school has it (16-bit) and i allways have fun using their internet or overloading their network server :D.

i hear protocalls like WPA-PSK and WPA-TKIP are much better though.

no one in my town knows what "spoof" is. they think the moniter is the computer and think the keyboard is something that should have music coming out of it. people here are honestly computer stupid.

haha that reminds me of my gf's mom who thinks the monitor is the computer and the tower is the "brain box". or when i worked at circuit city, a lot of people who had monitors and needed a computer, thought they had a computer and needed a power suply for it. Which i guess if you knew nothing about computers that would make sense.

Hey Angry, I got EVE yesterday and have been playing. It is a pretty fun game, I like it because of how indepth it is. Do you have a Corporation? My name is Major Orion, and I am the Calidari race as a commander and I am doing a bunch of agent missions so I can get some sweet blueprints to a battlecruiser.

-Will

Hey Angry, I got EVE yesterday and have been playing. It is a pretty fun game, I like it because of how indepth it is. Do you have a Corporation? My name is Major Orion, and I am the Calidari race as a commander and I am doing a bunch of agent missions so I can get some sweet blueprints to a battlecruiser.

-Will

we haven't moved out of the starter corp yet so i suggest that you stick with your starter corp for a while (its safer that way lol)

join chat channel "KDM Pub" as that is where we sorta hang out...if we get enough forumers playing, we'll just have our own chat channel and of course eventually a corp

Today was pretty fun, I wil be playing for a majority of tomorrow due to me being sick and staying home from school. I have winter break 1 week later this year, or else I would be playing EVE all week :) I am really beginning to like this game.

-Will