Sign in to follow this  
My Ugly PC

2x1gb Saumsung UCCC PC4000 $217.00!!!

Just bought me a set of that G.Skill. Funny that I actually found this deal earlier today...and then saw this thread. Convinced me to buy it. Yay! No more patriot crap soon! :-D

2x1gb @ 250MHz for $217, no mail in rebates, no BS..

You aint kidding 'Ugly'.. :nod:

Ive seen some one gig kits for close to that price but not pc4000..!!

So far I'm memtest stable at 270htt on this kit. I have a crappy mem controller on my venice so I can't run 1:1 above 260htt, but these guys are memtest stable. Gonna see if i can tighten timings from 3-4-4-8 to 3-4-3-8 or even 3-3-3-8 at 250.

So far, can't complain with this kit.....BF2, COD2, and FEAR all run like butter now

DemonR6 turned me on to this kit....he has gotten up to 285 stable at the 9x multi with his venice, so there definitely is headroom for OC with these. If you wanna read more about them, check out this thread at xtreme

http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?t=75199

So far I'm memtest stable at 270htt on this kit. I have a crappy mem controller on my venice so I can't run 1:1 above 260htt, but these guys are memtest stable. Gonna see if i can tighten timings from 3-4-4-8 to 3-4-3-8 or even 3-3-3-8 at 250.

So far, can't complain with this kit.....BF2, COD2, and FEAR all run like butter now

DemonR6 turned me on to this kit....he has gotten up to 285 stable at the 9x multi with his venice, so there definitely is headroom for OC with these. If you wanna read more about them, check out this thread at xtreme

http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?t=75199

Thank you for posting that, its a great addition to this thread. Frankly I would be happy just to go over 250MHz with this kit for this price. 285MHz shouldn't be expected at all. But if that is aquireable it would make this the deal of the century. Hell, 275MHz and I would be screaming for joy.

i can get them to 3-4-3-8 on 260. i tried 280 and 270 at 3-4-4-8 but it wouldnt pass 32M. but those were just quick tests didnt really mess with the settings much. hopefully i'll have more time after finals :(

Thank you for posting that, its a great addition to this thread. Frankly I would be happy just to go over 250MHz with this kit for this price. 285MHz shouldn't be expected at all. But if that is aquireable it would make this the deal of the century. Hell, 275MHz and I would be screaming for joy.

I tried at 3-4-3-8 at 250 and no go.....but I'm now running 260 3-4-4-8 with no problems....if u guys need timings just lemme know

Overclocking Database and Stock Speed Database

Sorry, still can't find the info the other person asked for, do you have links?

Sign in to follow this