Sign in to follow this  
Yeehaw

PWMIC probe

Guest Joalaielna

Could we see some pics of your setup. :) those teps seem really high for watercooling. Mine runs 38C under load.

I've got air cooling and on my old Ultra-D I was getting low to mid 40's max under load, now I'm getting 56-60 degrees on this new board, I was looking at this same problem! Currious as to why this board is SOO much hotter then my original board.

Gonna have to take a good long look at the heatsinks, I have a funny feeling they are not attached all that well on some of these boards.

Everything I'm using is the same with the exception of my CPU but even with the old CPU on this board I was getting these high temps.

Keep us all posted as to your findings...I'll do the same! :)

O.

Could we see some pics of your setup. :) those teps seem really high for watercooling. Mine runs 38C under load.

Yeah, I need to find the Kodak easy share CD so I can load the photos from the camera onto the computer. So far I haven't been able to find it. Maybe the kodak site has a downloadable of the setup for it.

What particular pictures do you want?

Guest FZ1

I've often wondered if putting a fan blowing across the PWMIC area really cools it well or is it just "fooling" the sensor :confused: Hmmmmm...