My first AMD Build need help

Hi, to all I went from intel to AMD and I'm alittle worried about the ram I have to

install with my new mobo I'm about to recieve tomorrow. First here is my setup:

Venice 3500+E6

Evga 7800GT copper verison

OCZ 520watt powerstream SLI

OCZ 2gb kit- won't have till Monday

DFI UT nf4 Ultra-D

Lite-on DVD burner

Audigy 2 sound card

I have now some old OCZ ram OCZ533512PFDC-K 512mb dual kit (2x256). Timing

3-4-4-8 2.8v. I was wondering will I have any trouble booting this ram up with my new mobo till I recieve my new 2gb kit Monday?

I have now some old OCZ ram OCZ533512PFDC-K 512mb dual kit (2x256). Timing

3-4-4-8 2.8v. I was wondering will I have any trouble booting this ram up with my new mobo till I recieve my new 2gb kit Monday?

Most OCZ ram works ok .. By the looks of the timings it might be Hynix ram which doesnt really overclock great on these boards but they should be able to get you up and going without much trouble..

Most OCZ ram works ok .. By the looks of the timings it might be Hynix ram which doesnt really overclock great on these boards but they should be able to get you up and going without much trouble..

I'm not going to overclock with this ram only with the ram I'm getting Monday, but

its says that this memory works best for intel motherboards thats why I was asking will it bootup. I have it running on an Asus P4P800 Deluxe and that board

been out for awhile and the memory I have now been out for awhile too just want to get going and then when my 2gb kit comes Monday I will install that.