Memory or Motherboard problem?

I found this forum earlier today, and have spent the best part of the day reading through the FAQ's and posts. I have found so much conflicting advice (May not be, but it confused me)...

Any help most welcome, please bear with me if this problem is posted elsewhere, but I am very limited on how long I can read small print on this site (very bad eye's)

Regards Paul.

Hello Paul,

Glad to find out that you've resolved your problem...

Here's the solution to your "other" problem :D

Most web browsers have the option to INCREASE the text size of whatever page you are viewing.... go to the View option on your menubar, then find text size, and then you can increase it. Now that you can SEE, I expect you to spend the next month reading these forums!! ;)

Not picking on you... I just recently HAD to get bifocals for reading purposes... :sad:

Hello Paul,

Glad to find out that you've resolved your problem...

Here's the solution to your "other" problem :D

Most web browsers have the option to INCREASE the text size of whatever page you are viewing.... go to the View option on your menubar, then find text size, and then you can increase it. Now that you can SEE, I expect you to spend the next month reading these forums!! ;)

Not picking on you... I just recently HAD to get bifocals for reading purposes... :sad:

No offence taken, Bi Focals I remeber them well, afraid mine is due to Glaucoma, and the damage has already been done, to be honest it's the eyes strain that causes the issues, so i have to pace myself. Larger fonts do help by the way.

Thanks for the reply.

Merry Xmas if your a Brit, Happy Holidays if American (I fall in both camps)

Paul.

kalau ada yg 144

Sorry to have to say but mine was the PSU !!! Just fitted the Enermax, boots fine, reboots fine, going to now try increasing the speed of the ram.

Good luck with your problem.

Paul.

my problem in memory, I have replace it with twinmos sp