i need health help.

charlie22911

in short, i think im getting tonsilitis.

how it got to this point:

well, i have a serious allergy to cigarettes and my uncle i stayed with for thanksgiving smokes. the whole time i was sneezing (sometimes to the point of a nose bleed) and stuffy nosed. that made my throat hurt. well it seemed swollen but didnt hurt or itch after i got home. well recently its gotten worse, i dont have a cough, congestion but only have a very slightly stuffy nose. the area that my tonsils are located are sore when pressure is applied however and my lymph nodes are slightly swollen, as for fever, its low grade, about 97 degrees. i have started as of tonight drinking a large glass of cranberry juce, taking an advil cold and sinus, a vitamin C pill and gargling with salt water for a good bit, going to do it every night and gargle every morning. i am very rarly sick (except for allergies), as a matter of fact last time i was ill was two years ago when i had a flu shot and got sick.

my question is am i doing this right, anything else i can do to make this go away? i will have you know that considering the status of our local hospital i would rather have my tonsils rot out then have them removed :D.

so any tips for a sore member?

yes.....

concentrated lemon juice.....

you get HOT water, well as hot as you can stand to swallow....mix it 50/50 with concentrated lemon juice....the more juice the better....

Swallow as much as you can tipping your head up high...to get it to work the best you have to get it to coat the affected area....! usually 20minutes it's gone....

As for the flu shot...that normal.... as with the phynemonia...they put mercury in the syrum as a preservative....thats what makes you sick...trace mercury poisoning.....thats a true fact.....Ask a doctor and he'll kinda beat around the bush about it....

oh, ok :D.

i want to make it clear how much i dislike going to doctors, i dont dislike the docters, just their poking and proding and questions and asking fork loads of money i dont have. i will not go to the docter unless my life is on the line.

:D

EDIT:

thanks a million dr_bowtie! interesting fact on the mercury bit as well <(°_°)>.

BTW the docters around here in rual small town cuthbert are realy expinsive :eek:

Charlie...

Man I hear ya.... I am the same way..... I never get sick....ever.... and that bothers me....cause I know those who don't usually get something bad....

I haven't been to the doctor in like 8 years...been fine...till last month....got kidney stones.....man I tried waiting it out till i got severely dehydrated, then I made my poor wife drive 100mph thru town to the emergency room.....

1 shot of morphine and 6 shots of oxy cotin in 1 hour did NOT alleviate the pain..... And I have an abnormally high pain tolerance due to a back/nerve injury.... so when I hurt it's off the charts.....

I was 4 hours there..... I told them I would behave on 1 condition...keep the drugs coming.... ( I normally WILL NOT take any meds) good news they listened to me....which is good...and I did not have to strangle any one......

I have found if you are an TRUELY ANGRY person as I AM...if you warn them ahead of time....they'll do what you want.....

IF you think AG is angry..... you've never seen me in pain......for a short guy....I can alot of damage....

i dont take meds unless i think i have good reason to. i was on meds all my life until recently because of ADHD which im now classified as having adult ADD or something other.

i cant remember anything that happened during the time i was one a couple of meds, one being ritalin. anyway im going to kill this little bug, been a while since i had a sore throat :D.

that worries me about the sickness thing. heart problems run in my family. my uncle (grandmas brother) died at 50 from a heart attack. my grandma has cardiovascular disease and diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, enlarged heart etc. my great grandma (almost 90) has high blood pressure and an enlarged heart. my great gramps on my grandpas side had lung cancer from smoking for a while but thats not what killed him, at 90 years old he died of a heart attack.

i hope i dont develop these problems although i seem to be anemic or have circulatory problems as my handsfeet are cold 246365...

Mee too...

4 years ago I became a severe Diabetic......which is easy to deal with...i just have to eat right..... I have the low...which is deadly.....but high (insuline takers) runs in my family.....

other than that.....i am never sick...not so much as a nose drip....which is weird....

my grandma is the same way, but when she does get sick its pretty darn bad. she has the low insulin thing too. also when she gets a super minor injury it becomes infected and takes months to heal. a simple scratch can become the size of an orange if not pampered and covered all the time :(

sorry to hear......

My grandpa is the same but has High sugar..... he lost his foot 2 years ago to the disease (up to the knee)

I am no where near there yet...but I do abuse the things I shouldn't.....chocolate. pasta, sweets. certain fruits.....smirnoff ice.....

doesn't really make me sick.....just sucks all the real fun out of life....