Sign in to follow this  
RobPuba

No SLI ?

I only see one video card on my Expert board :shake:

your SLI system is only seeing one of your videocards, is that the problem?

do you have the SLI card attached to the cards?

and do you have the jumper set to SLI mode?

your SLI system is only seeing one of your videocards, is that the problem?

do you have the SLI card attached to the cards?

and do you have the jumper set to SLI mode?

There's No Jumper's on the Expert board...... But I have the 6600GT SLI enable in the bios. Still can't figure it out. I seen somewhere in here that someone else had this problem.

There's No Jumper's on the Expert board...... But I have the 6600GT SLI enable in the bios. Still can't figure it out. I seen somewhere in here that someone else had this problem.

I have the 6600GT dual disabled, I think it is to be turned on to support dual GPU cards not for SLI, if I enable it everything goes outta wack and I lose video.all you need to do in bios is change the PCI-E configuration in the geenie bios section to the 8-1-2-8 (or something like that ) option.

Mines are running fine configured as above. Make sure you check everything well (ie crads are seated well, power connectors etc....) is all I can suggest.

I have the 6600GT dual disabled, I think it is to be turned on to support dual GPU cards not for SLI, if I enable it everything goes outta wack and I lose video.all you need to do in bios is change the PCI-E configuration in the geenie bios section to the 8-1-2-8 (or something like that ) option.

Mines are running fine configured as above. Make sure you check everything well (ie crads are seated well, power connectors etc....) is all I can suggest.

I found the problem. Its the video drivers, the newer one doesn't work in SLI -Mode. I decided to use a old one..... think its 66 version. My video card must be old.... ( XFX 6600 GT ) anyway it will have to do until I saved up for a 7800 GTX later. :nod: