Packing

Trakfast11

packing up and leaving in the morning to my college dorm. tomorrow is move in day. almost time to buckle up but also have fun making friends at college. its nice to feel more responsible.

after i go tomorrow i won't be able to be online for a couple of days (will be gone at a camp). looking forward to having fun outside.

it would be too hard to keep my other comps folding so i pulled the plug a little while ago :( . but its ok, i realized that i really don't need to try to win another comp anyways (it would take up precious space in my dorm room and you all know how big those are :P ) . oh well, i'm almost done packing for tonight. mainly have to unplug my last two comps and pack them (they'll be back up once i'm settled in my dorm). catch you all later. i need some sleep (tomorrow will be a busy day) :D .

College is amazing. I just moved in for my 2nd year at Clemson University in South Carolina. Since most college campuses are connected as a big LAN, it is always available to play games together, just by plugging your comp into the nearest wall. We have groups here that organize that sort of thing. fun times.

Anyway, good luck in school! ... and where are you going man?