Sign in to follow this  
BlackEyedBoy

Does it matter with a four pin power ????

On the RDX200, I found that they've got a 8 pin power plug, but at the moment I'm using a 4 pin to 8 pin converter cause of my PSU doesnt have an eight pin!!!! Does it make any different to it? ??? will it make any different when overclockign???? my temp is 48-51 at full load and 1.64Voltage @ 2.5G, this is my cpu max with prime 95 stable!!!!! tried 1.49 Volt but fail!!!! plx help!!!!!

I am running 4 pin on 8 pin plug. Remember to put the 4 pin plug in the top 4 pin holes of the 8 pin plug. I'm not having problems yet overclocking and I doubt it will make a difference as long as your PSU will hold up.

Same here, ive just got the 4-pin plugged into the 8-pin also, and it works perfect, it even states in the Manual that you can just use the 4-pin if you don't have the 8.. :)

Same here, ive just got the 4-pin plugged into the 8-pin also, and it works perfect, it even states in the Manual that you can just use the 4-pin if you don't have the 8.. :)

Same here, ny PSU doesn't have the 8-pin option so I just stuck a 4-pin in as instructed (since the PSU comes with two of those).. No problems with overclocking and system stability (well, unless I get out of hand with my expectations :) )