Sign in to follow this  
red930

What music are you listening to right now?

12" version of Duran Duran - Meet El Presidente mixed into Joy Division - These Days.

Double Duran, the band so grand they named it twice.

In a previous life I worked in the nightclub business. I lost most of my vinyl collection from hurricane Georges in 1998 but I still have a serious collection in storage.

Back in the analog days I did mixes for Ultimix under several aliases. Listen to Janet Jackson - The Pleasure Principle Ultimix remix for a stellar sample of my work.

Being a member of N.O.A.P.P.(New Orleans Association of Professional Programmers) gave me access to all the latest music from 1981 through 1991. I still have white labels and one-offs that club DJs would kill for.

Are You Dead Yet -- Children Of Bodom (Go metal m/...seen thes guys live in november, goin again december 12th in toronto...wooot :cool: )

In a previous life I worked in the nightclub business. I lost most of my vinyl collection from hurricane Georges in 1998 but I still have a serious collection in storage.

Back in the analog days I did mixes for Ultimix under several aliases. Listen to Janet Jackson - The Pleasure Principle Ultimix remix for a stellar sample of my work.

Being a member of N.O.A.P.P.(New Orleans Association of Professional Programmers) gave me access to all the latest music from 1981 through 1991. I still have white labels and one-offs that club DJs would kill for.

That's some serious work in a badass industry brother. Hat's off...

slayer

old metallica

anything by pantera(Db my Metal hero R.i.p)

slipknot

disturbed

meshugga

kilswitch

the doors

zappa

led zep

kiss

ozzy(oz has the BEST guitar players randy,jake,zakk)

Just a few of what I listen to most

Glad to see a lot here love the metal keep it alive:)

At my shop...I took my old 7NNXP (gigabyte) stuufed it with an un-locked 2400 xp-b 60gig H/D

And then I loaded 200 cd's of commercial free music to it via Media player 10

I got AC/DC, Cinderella, Great White, Dio, Joe Satriani, Gary Hoey, Steve Vi, Motley Crue, Poison, Def Leppard, Black Sabbath, Meggadeth, Judas Priest, Ozzy, Rainbow, Creed, White Lion, Kiss, Skid Row, Candle Box, Mudvane, much more....

Still need to find some Britany Fox....Varuca Salt.....hum

I put it on random shuffle.....jam away...

At home I listen to www.icebergradio.com 80's hairband....not bad...

I got AC/DC, Cinderella, Great White, Dio, Joe Satriani, Gary Hoey, Steve Vi, Motley Crue, Poison, Def Leppard, Black Sabbath, Meggadeth, Judas Priest, Ozzy, Rainbow, Creed, White Lion, Kiss, Skid Row, Candle Box, Mudvane, much more....

Nothin' like the classics are there doctor? :) most excellent

man you aren't kidding...and i like it loud

i have 6 speakers two in the office area and 4 in the shop in the corners near the top....placed for maximum bass reflex and phased in....

pioneer receiver that the pc sound is patched into the cd via a splitter...then a 80x4 amp to run the shop.....all speaker cabinets are 14x18x32 with 12" woofers....turn it up till ur ears hurt....;)

EDIT: man I forgot my favorite all time bands...Metallica....Alice n chains...