Sign in to follow this  
red930

What music are you listening to right now?

My wife is a Diamondhead. So, I got her his “In My Lifetime” 3 CD packet for St. Valentine’s Day and I’m spinning it now to make sure they’re clean. This thing has 71 cuts on it. I’m about half way through, so I’ll still be at it for awhile. "Song Sung Blue" if you know what I mean.

Since I was a club DJ for years I like to flash back from time to time.

My buddy Massimo Artusi from my days in Ibiza has MegamixFM which broadcasts from his house in Tenerife. It's probably 90% live mixes right from the board at clubs from some of the best club DJs in the world.

http://www.live365.com/stations/megamixfmradio

Another station I listen to is Club 80s with DJ Lex. This is mostly studio remixes but a lot of killer music from the era.

http://www.live365.com/stations/lextasy

EDIT:

I keep my Logitech Z-680s cranked.

I'm a young buck, but you can't deny the oldies:

Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band - Against the Wind

Creedence Clearwater Revival - Fortunate Son

People always look at me weird when the next song is Lamb of God, yes I like more than 1 type of music! I got a feeling the folks in here more open minded.

Ugly

I'm a young buck, but you can't deny the oldies:

Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band - Against the Wind

Creedence Clearwater Revival - Fortunate Son

People always look at me weird when the next song is Lamb of God, yes I like more than 1 type of music! I got a feeling the folks in here more open minded.

Ugly

Can't deny the goodness that is Bob Seger and CCR but those wouldn't be the two songs I'd go with. Old Time Rock and Roll and Proud Mary would be my picks personally.

What I'm listening to right now: "Big Bottoms" by Spinal Tap. How can you not tap your foot or nod your head while listening to that pile of awesomness?

was listening to system of a down

last played was Aerials, and When Angels Deserves to Die