What music are you listening to right now?

red930

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Superior - nothing

from the album unique.

its the only song i got from this band and havent been able to find more songs, find the cd under $40 (let alone in the netherlands), or find any additional info thats not 2-4 years old....but i love this song

There are quite a few favorites of mine and it's hard to pick a top one.

One of my favorites is a song that most people (except West Virginians) probably have never heard, namely My Home Among the Hills; not to be confused with a song of the same name by the Carter Family.

Other favorites of mine include:

John Denver - Country Roads

Martina McBride - Anyway

Don McLean - American Pie

Sara Evans - Perfect

Shania Twain - Forever and For Always

Brad Paisley - Ticks

Basically anything Country

Guest Modulok

Right in Two is great, but I like Forty-Six & 2 by Tool the most. I have seen Tool perform Forty-Six & 2 twice in concert, I can't wait to see Right in Two.

Over the uears I've noticed that only young people have favorite songs, movies, games, etc. As you get older your tastes change and you also have different favorites depending on your mood. After a while it gets to a point where there's just far too many to choose from. So don't be surprised that when you ask an older person what their favorite is that they just can't think of one, or they give you an answer different than what they said yesterday. ;) Now when you ask what my favorite song is, it may not be my favorite right now but it would be one that has been in my top ten favorite songs for the past 35 years. :D

Doors - L.A. Woman

Guest r3d c0m3t

Disturbed - Awaken

Disturbed - Devour (Both are new to me.)

Sevendust - Coward (Never heard it before.)

Slayer - God Hates us All