What music are you listening to right now?

red930

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The wife, kids and dog went to camp, so I've been sitting here since quitting time, drinking beer and increasing the volume a little at a time (it's now hella loud...screw the neighbours).

One of the most underrated bands of the 70's...Nazareth! (did you guys get them in the States, or were they another "Supertramp" that you just didn't get?)

Anyhow, Hair of the Dog, pull it out (if you own it, it's probably vinyl), dust it off, smoke a doob, and tell me if I'm wrong.

Please Don't Judas me, Whiskey Drinking Woman and Rose In The Heather.

Frikin' great stuff.

Yeah we got Nazareth. Not like you guys did though. We only understood the 'now you're messing with a.... son of a classy lady!" hair of the dog song though.

I thnk they're all right.

Destruction - Inventor of Evil

The wife, kids and dog went to camp, so I've been sitting here since quitting time, drinking beer and increasing the volume a little at a time (it's now hella loud...screw the neighbours).

One of the most underrated bands of the 70's...Nazareth! (did you guys get them in the States, or were they another "Supertramp" that you just didn't get?)

Anyhow, Hair of the Dog, pull it out (if you own it, it's probably vinyl), dust it off, smoke a doob, and tell me if I'm wrong.

Please Don't Judas me, Whiskey Drinking Woman and Rose In The Heather.

Frikin' great stuff.

This Flight Tonight is very good underrated rock anthem.