Done with build BUT memory problems

I just got done with this build and everything went fine. Now I need some help with my memory. When I have all four 512mb chips in they keep showing up as 155mhz on cpuz. I have them set on auto in the Bios. If I take two out then it reads 200mhz. I tryed to set the Dram to 200 instead of auto but same thing. Am I missing a setting or something?

Please help me! I spent alot of cash to have 2 GB and don't want to be stuck with it running at 155mhz. Please help!

I don't have CPC command per clock option on my bios. I have 3-10-05 bios could that be the problem. Like I said my 4sticks run at 157.9 when I run 2 its at 200mhz. Anyone here have any other ideas or do I have the wrong Bios for CPC?

Ok, I guess I'm Sh_t out of luck. Got the new bios and diabled the CPC and still the 4 sticks read as 157.9mhz. I guess I'm selling these and getting 2x1024 so it will run at 200Mhz thanks for all your help.

It's not necessary to sell them. At this point, just flash your bios to something that will better suit you. Go ahead and grab the T-mod's Bios CD.