Claculator Programing

wanksta

I made a program on the TI-83+ silver edition - no i know what your gonna do - ur gonna put every fourmula on it (nice job with the brains) and sometimes that will work but there is also a program that we students like to call revenge of the teachers - its evil - it erases everything - there was a program some really good programers were working on to wipe the teachers calc instead but im not sure how it went. theres a website out there with a fourm but i cant remember what it is

ticalc.org - has good programs

Edited by Kevin_E_Cramer

I made one that caculated sales tax, because we got huge sales tax in WI, so if it goes to high when im shopping i hopp online :D. I also tryed making a game one of those text rpg type things like, you come to two doors which one do you take? but it got too long and i was never able to finish it. I also did space invadors in True Basic. thats the only class in basic they offer at my school

• 2 weeks later...

Pretty much all TI calculators have TI-BASIC on them. With that it is really easy to make stuff. However, for the TI-89, you can also write programs in C and then compile them to run on it. Most of the good games and programs are done in C for the 89. Check out TI Calc.org for more info on calculator programming and tons of downloads.

just got my TI-83+ last week....gonan try and make the connector for it to download games...i mean useful math stuff :rolleyes: onto it

i was tetris champion in my AP Calc class back in highschool :) we used ti83's. I used to program a lot of stuff relating to math and chemistry, and created some animations, but no game. I think everyone had the quad formula program, as that was the easiest thing to program. I made this extensive chemistry program that took me days. Complete menu system, all the elements, formulas, calculations, etc. I distributed to basically everyone, until my friend told the teacher that there was a program everyone was using, since he was my friend, he didn't tell her i made it, but she then no longer allowed graphing calculators unless you cleared the whole memory in front of her before each test. Even HE had used it. crap bastard. Not that i needed it, but i was just helping others. I always found that i'd actually absorb all the info i would program in. It's like how people say, if you rewrite your notes, you retain the info better. So by programming all this crap into my calc, i would remember most of it.

I think i still have some programs on my calc, but i don't have the computer connection, so i can't upload them. sorry.