My New Case

Yea they are nice but a little annoying when taken too LANs heh trust me Ive done it too many times before :)

Me too. Mine isn't that exact one, but it is big, steel, heavy, and has all those extra features that rock if you move stuff in/out of your case a lot. As for me, I go for a good setup and try and keep it that way. Doesn't always work, but oh well. I just bought a lanboy, cant wait till it comes and i get to take it somewhere.

Well, we dont have any lan's here that I know of, but im always pickin at the insides of my machine, new stuff in all the time. and, this one is aluminum, so it's light!. but thanks. now I have to try to sell my other case.....

but there so nice to work in a family of small people could move in lol . there great cases but like everyone said if its stell you gonna have a fun time moving it around . i just went to a lan boy and im missing the extra space the dragon style cases had

I basically have the same thing, cept my case is a Turbo Gamer from Aspire USA, and its blue (check my profile, its there). What he has there (silver case) is the X-Pider Gamer. Just a slight change in door design.