Sign in to follow this  
bmueller

Blue screen of death at high cpu load..help!

I built and tweaked this PC over the summer, and it seemed to be perfectly stable at its current setup. It ran memtest, prime, and OCCT without errors. Now there have come times where I have the CPU and memory at max load, while multitasking or entering/exiting heavy games like World of Warcraft, and the computer will simply crash with that evil blue screen. Can someone look at my current system configuration and offer any suggests for how I should revise or scale back my overclock in order to prevent future crashes? Thanks!

it's up to you to diagnose the issue. you didn't provide much specific info, so it's hard for us to help. the blue screen may point to a specific driver causing issues. take note and google what it says. also try backing down cpu and mem speed separately to discern which is the issue, if any.

it's up to you to diagnose the issue. you didn't provide much specific info, so it's hard for us to help. the blue screen may point to a specific driver causing issues. take note and google what it says. also try backing down cpu and mem speed separately to discern which is the issue, if any.

NO! Sugarless gum is better than you; you are a nazi propagandist with grains of rice for balls,how dare you give wrong information I will gouge out your eyes and skull . you! I will put you in a pool of pihranas ;

you masturbating loser!