Sign in to follow this  
kesopeso

sound problems with lanparty ultra-d

When I put in my motherboard the speakers cord I get this annoying buzz in the background... What do you guys think? Is maybe the karajan audio module broken? What should I do?

I get this annoying buzz in the background.
- Mother-in-law :D :confused:

May more likely b a short or check that the mic volume isn't interfering, sometimes this can cause problems with speaker output.

nop... nothing wrong with the connectivity or smth like that... Tried it on 2 different set of speakers... Same problem on both of them... I guess smth is wrong with that karajan audio module... Just don't know how to fix it. I don't see any other possibility for this one :

I have noticed if Im using the Nvidia audio drivers I get background noise, If I use the Realtek audio drivers I get none. Hope this helps.

When I put in my motherboard the speakers cord I get this annoying buzz in the background... What do you guys think? Is maybe the karajan audio module broken? What should I do?

I had this so i used an old 5.1 live card i had lying about, since got the one in my sig, sry cant help you more!

hm : installing realtek audio drivers didn't help... Damn... there must be something I can do to fix this... you guys can't imagine how annoying this is!!! My best guess is that audio module is broken or smth like that... where are all the dfi experts when you really need them? :

oh... i noticed one more thing... when i move the balance on line-in 100% to the left i don't get this buzz... but as soon as i move the balance to the right speaker the buzz gets stronger...