X2 4400+ CPU MAX 2.5GHz???

BlackEyedBoy

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@tatts ... how is the build quality of the swiftech kit ? im planning for the Apex ultra and dd78 ... should be ok for my rig isnt it ?

the only thing i changed were the pipes to tygon coz the ones included were naff & i didnt like the res so i got a DD dual bay & maze4, as for quality, i couldnt be happier, my x2 is at 2.65ghz 1.45V & idling @ 25C as its not as hot in here today (thank god)

the only thing i changed were the pipes to tygon coz the ones included were naff & i didnt like the res so i got a DD dual bay & maze4, as for quality, i couldnt be happier, my x2 is at 2.65ghz 1.45V & idling @ 25C as its not as hot in here today (thank god)

1.45v ? .. whats stopping you from going higher ? Im new to water .... no experience at all .. but been reading about it a lot. Thought first to buy TT Bigwater se just for my cpu .. its cheap here .. can get for about RM390(~USD100). However, the pump is so weak with only 1/4" tube and i dont think its ok for any other additional block as im interested to have it cool my 7800gt as well. Furthermore .. i really want to squeeze every Mhz possible from whatever investment being made to this rig. Hopefully my 4 stick RAM will collaborate as well .. or else i'll have to get a pair of 1Gb sticks.

1.45v ? .. whats stopping you from going higher ?

its now upto 2.7ghz 1.5V dual prime for 4hours so will push it more tomorrow :D

a xp120 would prob be better than the TT bigwater tbh, have alook if you can afford the h20 apex ;)

its now upto 2.7ghz 1.5V dual prime for 4hours so will push it more tomorrow :D

Thats better .. :) I'll make urs as my comparison once i have my kit with mine.

a xp120 would prob be better than the TT bigwater tbh, have alook if you can afford the h20 apex ;)

That was the famous arguments .. TT bigwater is as good as high-end air .. but its cheap so i thought i can just give it a try .. but again, i dont think so. Yes im thinking the h20 Apex Ultra with apogee block and add DD nv78 to it. The only problem though ... i cant find a place to buy it online that'll ship international. Coolerguys.com have it and will ship it if its below USD250 but the kit cost is 259.99 :( dunno .. will talk to them) .. as for DD products .. i have no idea whatsoever on how to get it here(or shipped here) ... any ideas ? .. anybody ?

Without it .. i will not try anything higher than 1.49v.