DFI Expert CPU temp sensor reporting incorrectly?

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but now you know, so it's alllllll good! lol. ;)

Pale horse what you advise me to do with my expert since the cpu temperatures are on the low side?Do you thing that with watercooling (Cpu,vga,chipset and two 120 radiatores )30 degrees in idle it´s normal?

Pale horse what you advise me to do with my expert since the cpu temperatures are on the low side?Do you thing that with watercooling (Cpu,vga,chipset and two 120 radiatores )30 degrees in idle it´s normal?

What's your room temp?

I'd say 30c would be about right at idle depending on your room temperature.

It might be off a degree or two mines around 32~36c with a room temperature of 25~28c.

I'll be installing a new set up shortly, with a 120x3 Dual Pass 2 row rad, G4 Storm water block and MCPW655 pump.

Should help with my temps.

depending on your ambient temps, i'd say that it's probably fairly accurate! what does it read for load temps? (the real benefit of water-cooling is in lowering load temps, not idle, so that is where we can see if your water is running properly!)

Post your average ambient temp (room temperature), your idle temp, and your full load temp. Also tell us what program you're using to read them.

Like I said though, 30C is probably fairly accurate for idle.

i know my board isn't the same, but(in hopes of getting a fix i'll add to this thread) my cpu temp sensor reports incorrectly as well. unless 33 degrees celcius is a normal load temp for 3 GHz on air lol.

depending on your ambient temps, i'd say that it's probably fairly accurate! what does it read for load temps? (the real benefit of water-cooling is in lowering load temps, not idle, so that is where we can see if your water is running properly!)

Post your average ambient temp (room temperature), your idle temp, and your full load temp. Also tell us what program you're using to read them.

Like I said though, 30C is probably fairly accurate for idle.

My Load temperature with FEAR its 44 degree celcius

I think my temps are alright... my 148 loads around 38-40 and idles at about 33 and it's OC'd to 2.75Ghz. that's w/ my lapped big typhoon.

the only issue I have is that my voltages don't show up correctly!

mobomonitor4ne.th.jpg

It really would be much easier if you deleted MBM5 and used the configuration file that can be found in the MBM5 link below my signature. A complete tutorial and some extra goodies are all there.

DON'T USE THE CONFIGURATION WIZARD after installing MBM5. Your motherboard is not in it.