USB keyboard-mouse

I;m a newbie in DFi . The specifications are below. After the XP installation I've tried to use a microsoft desktop set ( i mean wireless keyboard and mouse ).

After that my Pc had began to hung and the mouse attitude was anpredictable....

After tat I noticed that screen saver doesn't start up neither Monitor turn off from power options.

Any suggestions?

Is there any possibility that bios doesn't support this action ( I mean usb keyboard and mouse)?

i've already installed latest chipset drivers and also Usb keyboard -mouse drivers.

Thanks

Are the USB devices plugged in directly to the USB ports on the back of the motherboard or to a hub. If connected to a hub, try them connected to the motherboard.

I've connected them to the mobo from the first time?

i've tested the microsoft desktop set to the other Pc I have and it worked just fine...

It's amazing how this may happen.....

I've connected them to the mobo from the first time?

i've tested the microsoft desktop set to the other Pc I have and it worked just fine...

It's amazing how this may happen.....

The only thing I can suggest is to 'delete' the devices from your 'device manager', and reboot, let XP discover the devices again and see what happens from there.

Guest thespin

I had a similar problem once because the regular logitech/ms mouse/keyb drivers were conflicted with the wireless mouse/keyb drivers. 'Uninstall' all the mouse/keyboard drivers and reboot going immediately into bios setup and ensuring that the usb mouse/keyb are enabled. Hopefully windows will load the appropriate drivers.

If you can determine which drivers are for the regular logitech/ms mouse/keyb then just 'uninstall' those ...

I had a similar problem once because the regular logitech/ms mouse/keyb drivers were conflicted with the wireless mouse/keyb drivers. 'Uninstall' all the mouse/keyboard drivers and reboot going immediately into bios setup and ensuring that the usb mouse/keyb are enabled. Hopefully windows will load the appropriate drivers.

If you can determine which drivers are for the regular logitech/ms mouse/keyb then just 'uninstall' those ...

I'm thinking that we use a lot of luck trying to solve some Pc problems....

I prefer less experiments and more standard solutions....

THANKS anyway

Guest thespin
I'm thinking that we use a lot of luck trying to solve some Pc problems....

I prefer less experiments and more standard solutions....

THANKS anyway

DELL is your friend ...