I guess I will post again!

I tried asking this question a few days ago and no one replied, my motherboard will not detect the sata hard drives on a cold boot. It detects my ide drive just fine though, and after it boots through the initial post it will say I have a healthy raid configuration then just sit there. But in the post it doesn't show the hard drives and says the boot order has changed, I am using 2 Hitachi SATA II hard drives unlocked to run at SATA II speed.

I can never get into windows on a cold boot, and only after a few tries can I get it to get into windows on a warm boot. Then when I turn the computer off and come back later, it will stop after post and say the boot order has changed and won't show any drives detected excpet the IDE, I can hit F1 to continue, then it show my raid configuration, then just sit there and do nothing.

Any more suggestions? I forgot to mention that the board worked initially for a couple days then started doing this. I have changed the voltage, tried changing sata cables, nothing has worked. Also in the post when it shows ide 0,1,2,3 and sata, it just displays sata 3 and 4, not 1 and 2.