Always crashing

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TheWizzard and bleek -

Thanks for the updates on the changed HAL status and how your rigs are running. ;)

bleek -

If your rig is running fine now. Why mess with changing your settings? :confused:

Also, if you really want my view on what timings you ought to try, other than what your running now, then I really would like to know what RAM chips are on your memory stick. That way we can have a much better idea of what you may want to try, rather than attempting 'a shot in the dark'. A shot in the dark might work, but it would be much less desirable than having more complete information on your RAM.

Can you contact your friend, who you bought the RAM from, and find out more information on the memory itself? You said you have a heat spreader on the RAM stick now, and it sounds like you don't want to remove it...? So, if you have no troubles with your rig, you may just want to leave it as it is now? I would at least begin to thoroughly test it out with the settings you have first, and before you'd look at changing your configuration.

Let me know what you think, :)

medianOCer

bleek -

If your rig is running fine now. Why mess with changing your settings? :confused:

yes you are right for now i dont mess around ...maybe the problem is for i dont change the HAL in the beginning....

if the problem continue i told you..

thanks for everything ;)

i gotta vouch one for changing the HAL...absolutely great idea. F@H was crashing every few days for me, not anymore since changing the HAL.

stable again...although i'm going to remove this ram when my nf4 board and opty come next week :) the lanparty will be stuck with the lowly corsair valueram again (pretty decent 200mhz stuff in actuality).... actually on second thought after reading about possible problems of high vdimm damaging A64 cpus with low vcore, maybe i'll just keep this ocz in the lanparty. :eek:

so my pc is 72h turned on....and no errors like before im happy with that so happy that i can say that the problem is fixed :P (i guess since everything seems to be very good at the moment )

well i once again thanks to all ppl that help me in my problem ;)