Always crashing

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're wanting to get into OCing more so, then it might be best if you disable the AGP Fastwrites.

As TheWizzard mentioned, and I agree, disable the Thermal Throttling.

Also, as Bluepixie asked, have you changed your HAL setting in your OS?

This thread talks about it, if you have yet to change it and need info about that - http://www.dfi-street.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20000

Thanks for adding info, specs, and so on, as you are able to,

median

Possibly, may depend on the Vcard and how heavy into the OCrealm one might be venturing.

I've run mine mostly with AGP FW on, but I'm betting that, more often than not, with them off is probably going to give better stability and maybe fewer hiccups, which seem to come into play from time to time with them on.

very simpel:

rightclick on my computer, choose properties

goto tab hardware, then click button device manager

click on the cross before computer and right click on the hal you currently use

choose update driver, don't search internet, do it manually, i will choose which driver to install

from the list choose Advanced power configuration interface (ACPI) computer and click on okay.

No the system wants to reboot, do it.

when it's in the desktop again, it wants confirmation that to install the correct hal driver, hit okay, and it will reboot one last time.

When you're back into windows verify that the correct hal driver is installed and you're ready to go.

At least, this was how it went on my system. No reinstallation of all drivers and so.